Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hello From the Dominguez's

Just wanted to say Hello from Moapa!

We had a great time with Ginger this last week. She came to spend the week with all of us Nevadn's.

I wanted to say Thank you to her, she helped me clean up stuff around our house we are building...our head ache...that won't go away...HA HA.

As soon as I get a free day I want to come to Kanab and see Grandma too...Gloria, how long is she going to be there? Well I hope you are all doing just fine!

Also, by chance...does anyone know where the Family Reunion is going to be held at?

Lot's of Love
The Dominguez's
Jacob, Monica, Amiah & Aiden

1 comment:

Gloria said...

Monica, I decided you need to give us some lessons. I love what you have done on your blog and would like to learn more about the looks on this one. Also, thanks for the posting you are doing to keep in touch. Aunt G