Sunday, March 22, 2009

cloudy, windy spring day

Yep, this has become a typical spring type end of the winter day. There has been the March winds, the little budding peach leaves, the yellowjacket bees, weeds, sprouting up all over here in our little spot of ground for which we have stewardship. The clouds have blown in bringing the cooler air, reminding us that there might me snow somewhere further north. We are going to be going to the Draper Temple dedication soon. Don is feeling that 'buggy flu' and Mom is deciding if she is doing okay too. Ginger and I are biting our time at the computer. Last night we attended a movie at the public library which brought about some thoughtful thoughts called 'Fireproof'. It is worth watching if you get a chance. The Baptist church sponsored it. It has things that we all can ponder about our lives and relationships with spouses and others.

4 comments:

Kent said...

I tought Fireproof was a wonderful movie. Our Bishop recommended it to our PEC.

Danette said...

We watched it in a FHE and were able to bring up some good points to our children. Another one that is by the same group (i think) is the ultimate gift. Any how fireproof has a book that lists all the days and suggestions. John had one.

Unknown said...

I didn't see Fireproof, but I did see the Ultimate Gift and It was a very good movie. It taught some great points.

Kent said...

I got the book that goes with Fireproof and was going to work through the program. I quickly forgot and I think the book has been put away somewhere.