Sunday, November 9, 2008

Giving Thanks

This is the month of giving Thanks!! I wish to thank all you for being yourselves and sharing your life with me. I especially want to thank my Heavenly Father for the great parents who gave so much of themselves for me and my family. It is a warm and fuzzy feelin' inside as tears come to my eyes when I think of the great blessings in my life!

It is great to be a parent and even a grandparent as well.. .. Such love helps me make it thru the day.
WHAT A GRATEFUL DAY TO HAVE SUCH BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE!

2 comments:

Danette said...

I grateful for you and dad. I too have been blessed with wonderful parents. Looking forward to have you come.

Kent said...

I too am grateful for Danette's Mom and Dad. They are wonderful people who have been a blessing in my life.

I am grateful for family. I am grateful for my parents who have taught me right from wrong and have led me to the Iron Rod. I am not one of Warren and Hellen's children, but they have been an influence on my life and I am grateful for them.